Adderall is a wonderful medication that treats different medical ailment. Reading this blog would help a person to ask the appropriate questions to the health care professional.
- What are the medical conditions that Adderall treats?
Adderall medication can be taken by patients who are suffering either from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or narcolepsy. This drug is also taken by people for off label uses.
- Do I require a prescription for this drug?
Yes, you definitely need a medical script if you want to take Adderall pills to treat a condition.
- Would Adderall cause ill effects in a person?
Adderall medication is known to trigger both minor and major side effects in a person. Some people might get affected by the negative effects and few would not suffer from any. This totally depends on the body condition.
- How to avoid interactions of Adderall with other medications?
Drug interactions are very much common when an allopathic medication is taken. Either you have to change the time when the pill is taken or alter the dosage strength.
- Can I prefer my own dosage strength?
No, the dosage strength depends on the severity of the medical condition and the tolerance. So, only the doctor would be the right person to pick the dose for you.
- How to take Adderall pills?
A pill of Adderall should be taken with water by mouth. Generally, it would be prescribed to be taken two to three times. Always the first dose should be taken as soon as the patients get up from the sleep in the morning.
- Can I smoke or drink while on Adderall medication?
No, you are not supposed to smoke or drink when you are taking the pills as it not only decreases the effectiveness of the medication but it also would cause ill effects.
- Can I increase the dosage strength without doctor consultation?
Increasing, doubling or decreasing the Adderall dosage strength is not advisable at all without getting advice from the healthcare professional.
- Is there any procedure to halt Adderall medication?
Yes, the drug should not be halted abruptly. You have to ask the doctor on how to do it. Usually, it would be advised to stop slowly and steadily after decreasing the dosage strength of Adderall.
- Would I get any allergic reactions while taking Adderall pills?
Some people who are allergic to the active ingredients Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine might get it. So, it is essential to check the history of the person to find out whether he or she had experienced any kind of allergies when a medication is taken.
- Can I share the pills with my friends?
You are not supposed to share Adderall drug with the known people even though they are suffering from the similar medical condition of yours regardless of whether you buy Adderall online or offline.
- Is it necessary to store Adderall at proper place?
The Adderall pills should be kept in an air tight container away from excessive light, heat and moisture.
- Can I take Adderall while breast feeding?
It is not known whether the medication would pass on to the baby or not hence it is not advisable to take Adderall both during pregnancy or while breast feeding. Only in few cases where the benefits are more than the risks, this drug would be prescribed.